Happy Birthday Shayari

 
I sending your birthday lots of love & smiles,
Lots of care & happiness, lots of friends & surprises,
Lots of candles & cakes, that is your birthday gifts.
“Happy Birthday My Dear”

It is nice feeling when you know that someone likes you,
But it feels much better when you know that 
someone never ever forgets your birthday,
“Happy Birthday Dear” 

On your special day
I wish your strong health, great success and true friends, 
true love, true happiness in your life.
So, enjoy your birthday, and 
“Happy Birthday” once again.

Soch raha tha ke jawab kya bheju,
Aap jaisa dost ko toofa kya bheju,
Guldasta bhejna to bewakufi hogi,
Kyun ki jo khud gulab hai usse gulab kya bheju,
“Happy Birthday Sona”






Home Decoration

I am a Professional blogger cum creator, and I have a passion for creating content and sharing my ideas and vision with others. This may include creating written blog posts, videos, podcasts or other forms of media that showcase my skills and interests.

If have any doubts, please let me know

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post